As reported in a previous article, Teciman Polska has participated one more year in the Automotive CEE Day, one of the most important B2B event of Central and Eastern Europe, organized by the Polish association AutomotiveSuppliers.pl, and which brings together the main companies in the automotive sector.
In the 2018 edition, a total of 229 companies from countries such as Germany, UK, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, plus, of course Poland, took part. Among these participating companies we can highlight VW Poland, Fiat Chrysler Poland, Sitech (VW Group), Magna, GKN Driveline, IAC Group, BorgWarner, Dana, etc.
Teciman Polska was represented by Ms. Paulina Kleniewska (HR Consultant) and Mr. Sergio Abad (Regional Branch Manager). Both agree that this edition has been very successful for Teciman Polska since they have held meetings with representatives of top-level companies, such as:
- FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automotive) – OEM Manufacturer
- Sitech (VW Group) – Seat manufacturer belonging to VW Group
- Magna – Manufacturer of metallic body and chassis systems.
- IAC Group – Manufacturer of dashboards, central consoles, etc.
- GKN Driveline – Manufacturer of steering components with more than 1,000 employees in Poland
- Boryszew automotive Plastics – A subsidiary of the German group Boryszew, dedicated to the manufacture of plastic components for the automotive industry.
- Bozamet – Company dedicated to the manufacture of metal assemblies for the automotive, railway and construction sectors.
The representatives of these companies were very impressed with the services offered by Teciman Polska and Teciman International and we expect start fruitful collaboration with them shortly.
Before finishing this article, we share with you a picture in which you can see the two representatives of Teciman Polska, with their best outfit!
The team of Teciman Polska.